Your relationship can be stressed when you've just had a baby. If you feel at any point that your relationship is inappropriate or that you or your partner are abusive to each other, talk to your partner about how you feel. If you feel unsafe to have this conversation try to talk to a family member or call your health visitor.
- You can find out more about local support at the Domestic Abuse Support in Kent and Respect.
- If you think you might be abusive towards your partner, you can access the Kent Community Domestic Abuse Programme.
- Men can call Men's Advice Line on 0808 8010 327 (Monday and Wednesday, 9am to 8pm, and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am to 5pm) for non-judgemental information and support.
- Freephone National Domestic abuse helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Mankind Initiative (for men experiencing domestic abuse): 01823 334244
- If you identify as LGBTQ+ you can call Galop on 0800 999 5428 for emotional and practical support.